Career Changers: Want Out of Your Current Job? Dream of a Broadcasting Career? Here’s How to Get Both.
In as little as six months and 10 hours a week, get the skills and insider contacts you need to launch a broadcasting career…without having to leave your present job while you do it.
On this page you will discover how to:
- Break into radio broadcasting.
- Train to be a sportscaster, newscaster, DJ, or talk show host.
- Keep your present job while you train. No need to travel or relocate.
- Get a professional broadcaster as a mentor.
- Build insider contacts that dramatically increase your chances of getting a job.
A wise man once said, “If you love your job, you’ll never work a day in your life.”
He had to be in a radio broadcasting career, because in a broadcasting career, what’s not to love?
- If your game is sports, you get to talk sports all day.
- If it’s news or politics, even the top officeholders rush to return your calls and heed your words.
- And if it’s music, not only do you spin tunes on-air, you also get to hang with the artists and attend, or even host, concerts and award shows.
But if you’re reading this page, it’s a sure bet your current job is not like that at all.
Yes, you accepted it back in the day because somebody pressured you or you needed to work, or you thought you’d like it, and yes, you tolerate it now. But you really can’t stand the thought of doing it the rest of your life.
What you really want is a career in radio. Well, you’re far from alone in feeling this way.
Does This Sound Familiar?
At Broadcasters Mentoring Group, and our sister program, Sportscaster Mentoring Group, we’ve met many potential career changers, who are stuck in jobs, from landscaper to lawyer.
They all had one thing in common. They all wanted out of their present careers and always wanted to get into broadcasting, but never took the leap.
If this sounds like you, then keep reading…