-Markus Allen, PA.
SMG’s sports broadcaster school places you inside a sports radio station for training … from day one.
Successful careers in sports broadcasting don’t happen by accident. Typically, they’re well thought out and strategically planned. That’s why you’ll find SMG’s offering to be more like three separate sports broadcasting schools that are structured to meet your individual needs.
SMG’s sports broadcaster school is diverse for a reason. Your needs and goals are not the same as the next person’s.
Regardless of your age, educational background, or budget, you’re sure to discover a sports broadcaster training program for you. Each of the following sports broadcasting programs will enable you to become a sports broadcaster when you broadcast your own show under the watchful eye of a working sportscaster.
Described by some as “The ultimate in sports broadcasting schools“- your six month apprenticeship training occurs in either a local radio station or with available play-by-play sportscasters from a local team of your choice.
- You choose the sports radio stations or teams with whom to train.
- You choose your training days and times, based upon your availability.
- You choose the format – either show hosting, play-by-play, or anchoring – based upon your goals and interests.
- Instruction on securing sports broadcasting rights.
- Best of all – No need to relocate.
- Personal one-on-one instruction from a working sports broadcaster.
- Partner program available. Bring your own, or we’ll search for you.
- Hands-on learning in a real radio station or with a team sportscaster.
- Opportunities to learn and develop play-by-play and show hosting skills.
- Cutting edge continuing education opportunities offered for 12 months.
- Job placement and sportscasting jobs creation service second to none.
- Available in over 314 markets throughout the U.S and Canada.
- Discover more about the ultimate in sports broadcasting schools.
As someone who coaches sportscasters, I understand the value of talent training. What SMG is offering is a no-brainer if you are looking to break into the business. You cannot just walk into a radio station and expect to get an on-air position You need proper training and contacts, and SMG will put you in position to gain both and succeed. You will learn the business, get on-air training, and have access to real contacts. SMG will give you the jump start you need to become a successful professional sportscaster.
Being a “Supreme Insider,” your apprenticeship training is a three month training program. Think of it as an “Ultra Insider-lite” training program. You’ll receive the same general training materials “Ultra Insiders” receive, just not as in-depth.
The primary difference is, as a “Supreme Insider,” you’ll receive three months of hands-on training instead of six … at nearly half the cost.